Nearly 80% of women do not wear the bra suited to their size and their size. Habit, lack of information or negligence, you may have a tendency to always take the same size bra. Still, you know, it is not ideal, too tight or too loose.Ladies, now is the time to know your bra size to finally put your value chest!
Measure your chest
To know your bra size, start by measuring your chest.
Using a measuring tape, take the circumference of your chest, then one from the armpits to the shoulder blades.
Be sure to keep you well right not to distort the data and empty all the air from your lungs.
Otherwise, you may find a few extra centimeters small.
Measure below your chest
Then measure the underside of your chest. It corresponds to the recess of your abdomen, just below your breasts.
Using the same measuring tape, take the circumference monitoring that it is neither too tight nor too loose.
Calculate your cup size
These two measures were found on Internetdict, simply to subtract to get the size of your cup.
So if you are getting 60 centimeters below your chest and 80 for your chest: 80-60 = 20 is a D cup
Each digit is a letter.
- 13 cm cup A (small chest)
- 15 cm: B cup (average chest)
- 17 cm cup C (mean + chest)
- 19 cm: D cup (large breasts)
- 21 cm cup E (large breasts)
- 23 cm cup F (imposing chest)
The letters are always accompanied by a number, for example 85 D.
The 85 refers to the length of the strip below the bra. It is determined using the chest, below the chest and the table of correspondence you will find easily on the Internet.
Remember the form!
Knowing the size of bra is a good start, but impossible to develop your breast without opting for the appropriate form.
There are seven forms of common bra.
- The classic, suitable for all breasts and provides good support.
- The no-frame, broad shoulder straps and assured comfort (less sexy though).
- Bra, used by sports for good support.
- The bin, to be adopted for development of buxom breasts and the small chests that need to be refitted.
- The basket, available bonnets A to D. It provides a plunging neckline and a breast discovery.
- The strapless, declined caps worn A to C in the evening for a sexy look.
- The triangle shape for small breasts (A to B).
- The headband for small chests (A to B).
Finally, feel free to play with padding to give more or less weight to your chest.
The push-up is perfect for small breasts under a tight dress.
While the minimizer bra reduces the volume too big breasts by wrapping without compressing them.
Anna Paquin reveals moment she realised her ‘post …
Bowser’s GROWTH Drive! (FAT) Part 5 by Juano — Fur …
ドビーシフォン ストライプレース柄 リラックスブラジャー【dreamy diary/ドリーミーダイアリー】（ブラ …
Sanjana Sanghi Age-Height-Weight-Movies-Boyfriends …
difference between 32d and 32dd
Marie Southard Ospina reveals why she is embracing the …
Lieke van Lexmond 2018: Hair, Eyes, Feet, Legs, Style …
Hailey Clauson Bio, Measurements & Hot Pics ~ Mini Blog
‘Every day I am taunted by strangers’: Woman with world’s …
Cameron Diaz Before and After Photos
Avril Lavigne Tongue
She just can’t stop! Slimline Charlotte Crosby posts yet …
Churros With Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Stephanie Beatriz Hottest Photos
Candy Dulfer 2018: Hair, Eyes, Feet, Legs, Style, Weight …
Bali 3488 Comfort Revolution Smart Sizes Wireless Bra
Brand New Fauve Emmanuelle Padded Half Cup Bra 0091 Bronze …